Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And I thought

Yesterday was a bad run!

Distance: 5K
Target pace: 5:55
Actual pace: 6:36

I think for my Tuesday and Wednesday runs (tempo and then hills) I am going to start leaving Carson at home. I just can't get up to speed when I have him. I ran out 5K and walked home 5K. It was hot and windy (same old same old).

And my food intake MUST change. It's brutal right now. I had ice cream and chips yesterday. Brutal. Instead of writing off the rest of my trip and say - I'll get back on track when I get home, when my vacation is over, I'm going to start today (I think I've said that a few times alredy since I've been here) but I'm going to keep reciting Tony Greco's phrase that always grounded me "Sure you can eat that cheesecake, if you want to stay fat"

1 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Oh gosh, I love that quote. I'm so going to start repeating that to myself.