Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Post-itty Post Post

Carson asked me why there are tickets all over my house.

It may be a bit extreme, but so far, I get a feeling of strength, of motivation, of dedication, of "yes I can do it" whenever I look at, and read, one of the 'tickets' posted all over my house.

It's a daily (hourly...) reminder of what I need to do, what I CAN do, what I AM doing, to get to where I want to be.

My favourite today is "You need to start acting like the person you want to be"

(again, please forgive the crappy photos)






And here's my motivational picture. This was from my bachelorette weekend in Tremblant, July 2005.

(and the corner of Carson's JK class photo, he's second from the end on the first row. Come on, he's this small little dude! He was the youngest in his class....)




3 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Great post-its! Good luck with the 60 in 60 Christie.

Christy said...

Thank you Teresa!!

philippa_moore said...

I like the third last one best. Make progress, or make excuses - brutal but true!! x