Wednesday, August 31, 2011

60 in 60

No, I'm not turning 60 in 60 days

I'm not spending 60 dollars in 60 seconds (although that would be SUPER EASY)

I'm not doing 60 push-ups in 60 minutes

I'm not cutting 60 snowflakes in 60 hours

I'm not getting rid of 60 bags of garbage in 60 days.

What I AM doing is losing 60 pounds in 60 weeks.

Last night I went back to WW. I did not like the number I saw on the scale. Not one bit. I had to make a decision. I can either go on the way I am going and be unhappy, unhealthy, not active, basically - the complete opposite of what I want to be.

OR, I can do something about it. I want to be healthy, I want to be active, I want to wear great clothes, I want to be proud of what I look like. And really, what it boils down to, is an easy choice.

It's just something I have to do. And I will.

Starting today.


0 people had this to say: