Thursday, May 17, 2012

I wish I had the perfect...

Hair.

I have such a love-hate relationship with my hair.  Yesterday, however I hated it.  I booked an appointment, I went on pinterest to give me ideas, I saved pictures.  I want it chopped.  With the upcoming humidity, I just wanted it all gone.

Then of course, today I wake up, and after the magical hair product (sweat)  was added thanks to a quick 6k run, I had a great hair day.  Evidenced here (ok, it may not look that great to YOU, but I love it)


Which leads me to of course, question what exactly do I want Jenna to do with my hair?  Do I want to go with my original gut instinct and chop it?

I love this hairstyle, although I don't know if I want to cut bangs?


Or this one:

Or do I embrace the curls, let humidity AND sweat work it's wonders....

Wouldn't this be awesome?

I'm hoping she looks at me and has the best suggestion in the world.  And then I hope I love it.  All I know I am ready for a change!

4 people had this to say:

Sasha said...

If you're thinking summer, I'd go with as little bangs as possible. I HATE hair on my face, especially in the summer, which really sucks because bangless SO does not work for me. I still do it though.

Chantal said...

Oh that is hard. I like the really short one. I have been flirting with the idea of going short again. But my hair is so long... it is a hard choice.

Makree said...

do you usually wear your bangs off your forehead? pulled back like that? I love the first style - but I also like your hair now. what are your goals? are you trying to have a different style? something fast and easy? if so, the short, sassy 'do is perfect. if you trust your stylist, she will know your preferences and which style looks best for the shape of your face. good luck!

Christy said...

Thank you for all the tips and suggestions ladies, I loved all the questions you asked Makree, really god me thinking. My hairdresser did lead me the way of the curls, but I was so happy to follow :)