Saturday, May 10, 2008

Maybe something you should know about me....





It's true. I love products. They make me feel pretty, happy, and they are all about me. I love it.

4 people had this to say:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I love products too! You're just like me! It's bad though because I'm very unorganized with them, and I have a huge addiction to Sephora. And I just spent like $60 on lip glosses from Philosophy that are flavours like candy cane, ice cream, bubble gum, milk chocolate, gingerbread man, etc. Dangerous! You're lucky you're so organized :)

Marathon Someday said...

OMG - we really are sisters from another mother. That is insanely similar to my cabinet and dresser! I love Sephora, Mac, Aveda, and the Body Shop. I could drop HUNDREDS of dollars at a time!

Hey - congrats on the loss this week - you are awesome!

And please don't be offended about my not returning your e-mail...there have been some big changes going on in my life lately, which I will write to you about when I have more than five minutes.:-)

I DO have a question, though: Where did you get the holder for your brushes? I can't find one anywhere!

JavaChick said...

My bathroom looks very similar - products all over the place! It's a full time job just trying to keep it tidy (and I usually fail miserably).

aandjblog said...

lol we all have our own secrets. :P I have too much 'stuff' in my apartment. I like stuff.