Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Owie

We did lots of leg work last night and now it hurts to cross my legs. I shouldn't have worn heels today!

The weekend was great, although a bit of an incident with peanut butter and honey. I love peanut butter and honey. I had been planning on ice cream all day, and then the day just got away on us so Sunday night I felt jilted that I didn't have a treat, so apparently that means I'm allowed to eat a jar of peanut butter and honey (heh, it wasn't that much).

But Monday morning I was back on my game.

I joined a volleyball team here at work, and today is our first game (well, our first game was last Thursday, but this is my first game) and I packed my bag with shoes, a shirt, socks, and I had full intentions of going downstairs and getting my pants off the line, but I got sidetracked by my family and forgot them! (the pants, not the family). Boo! I'll see if I can play with the pants I'm wearing....

0 people had this to say: