Monday, September 29, 2008

Comparison

This is me, this morning, after my morning run (which I love more and more every day). It's going to be a longgg journey!


This weekend I was a superstar. In every way possible. I ate completely within reason. It definitely included a piece of chocolate coffee cake and an ice cream bar, but that was it! I normally blow it completely, and this time I didn't. I also got a bunch of number crunching and budget-y stuff done, which is awesome and long overdue. I did a mass amount of laundry. I made a homemade chicken soup AND I walked all three days (Friday is a weekend day for me) and I got up and ran this morning. So yes, feeling very good.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost what I gained at the cottage last weekend. Which, I'm very happy about, but it begs to remind me what I could have been down had I not binged like a madwoman at the cottage. Oh well, moving on up! Or like my favourite Sonya says, down.

0 people had this to say: