Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm finally convinced

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idCATRE49I1Z620081019

Time to throw away my 6 Nalgene bottles. It's funny, I replaced all bottles/sippy cups etc.. for Carson but continued to drink out of my Nalgene bottle (as I am right now...) but now I guess it's time to update all my water bottles.

But - I was at Walmart this weekend and saw lots of rubbermaid bottles, for a fraction of the price of these "sports bottles" they are selling for a ridiculous amount. Sure they are cuter, but in these precious times, I can't dish out extra money for cute.

2 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

I was at Boomerang (in kanata) and they have their Ecowater stainless steel bottles on for 40% off (8 something with tax). I got one for myself and my son (although he hated it and is back to his plastic one for the time being).

Christy said...

Oohhh thanks for the tip! There is a Boomerang right beside my parents house, I'm sure I will there sometime soon. Sweet!