Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't do that...

But this time I did.

I'm not the type of person who just makes up recipes. And, if I do, they normally don't taste good. I look up recipes, I follow recipes, I tweak recipes. But I don't make them up.

That is, until last night. I made a deeee-lish supper! I've been really trying to keep our grocery bills to a minimum, and to use up some of the stuff in our deepfreeze and cupboards.

So, I took out frozen tilapia filets. I cut up some garlic and sauteed it in olive oil. I threw in the filets. I threw in about a 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. I added about 8 cut up roma tomatoes. Then I squeezed two limes in there. I cooked it... not too long (you can tell when fish is cooked when it starts to fall apart)

Oh my god. So good.

(I do realize that I have to learn how to explain recipes better, but hopefully you get the jist)

0 people had this to say: