Friday, December 19, 2008

Best cookie/square/bar recipe?

Ok, I may be starting my Christmas baking late, but at least I'm going to do it. I wasn't going to, but now I realize that I have a few events to go to, and some people I'd like to pass along some baking to (ie: work colleagues) so I'm putting together a few little packages of little taste testers.

I made chocolate chip cookies (only cuase i make really really good chocolate chip cookies) and I made these rosemary shortbread cookies (well, they are firming up in the fridge before cooking!). Tomorrow during Carson's nap before our Christmas party, I think I will make these peanut butter cup cookies. I'd like one more square/cookie or something to fill up the package. What's your absolute favourite (and not utterly impossible to make) Christmas treat??

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

This is my favorite recipe EVER:

http://www.hersheycanada.com/en/recipes/recipes/detail.asp?id=6638&fun=1

desajair said...

butter tarts! LOVE butter tarts! And gingersnaps! Of course, I know I'm too late, but now I wish we could have gotten together to do some swap baking.