Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mental Note

Don't wear nylons the day you're doing a class at the gym. I hate putting on nylons in front of people!

I'm super busy at work, but managed to squeak in a 45 minute go on the treadmill, 3 * 1 minute planks, 30 push-ups and 50 tricep dips on a bench.

Oh - and I need more moisturizer and make-up remover for my gym bag. Good thing I'm a cosmetic queen. I have a fully stocked bag to freshen up after my shower, without even making a dent in my home base.

Don't ask how, this past weekend was filled with yummy but naughty foods, and I didn't gain anything. Which angers me - imagine what i could have lost had I been eating well? I blame it on Carson's birthday.

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Isn't not gaining a good thing?

Christy said...

I guess I didn't finish my thought. I was happy I didn't gain, but frusterated on how good the scale could have looked had we not eaten out three times!