Thursday, February 19, 2009

Full of goodness

Yesterday on my lunch break, rather than hitting the gym (I had an insane headache which normally only intensifies if I exercise) I did a Costco and FarmBoy run.

Very sad to report that Costco once again has stopped carrying my crumbled goat's cheese. I certainly hope they were just out of stock, but I didn't even see the placeholder for it.

I came back with bags full of green, healthy, colourful, delicious foods. And a chicken pot pie. I have been talking about having chicken pot pie for ages now. So I bought one, and it was every bit as good as I thought it would be. I had a small piece and Jeff took the rest to work with him.

I have a delicious looking salad with: Lettuce, chickpeas, peppers, onions, goat cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes and a boiled egg on top. I can't wait for lunch. My gym bag is packed and if I get out of French class early I'm hoping to make the Cardio Sweat and Stretch class. I don't think I've done this one before. If I don't make it, I'll just get on the treadmill for an hour.

AND I'm brutal with my hair. I get it cut, love it, and then keep forgetting to book a subsequent appointment. Until my hair is to the point that I can't do anything with it, it's not in great condition and I NEED a cut. Luckily I called the hair place near my house yesterday at 3 and I was sitting in the chair by 6:30. I got a great pixie cut in the back, longer in the front with bangs and I LOVE it. Then I went home and dyed my hair to a nice dark brown. Last time I did it too light and the darker my hair the better my complexion looks. And these days ladies? Trust me, I need all the help I can get. I'll try to post a picture tonight!

0 people had this to say: