Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yummy goodness

Last night was supposed to be groceries but a very good friend asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with her, what was I to do? (hehehe there was no question, I was going!) so this morning I had to forge around for some lunch and I found a frozen "something" in the fridge - just heated it up for lunch and YUM it's Amy's smackeroni and cheese!

I just got back from step class and am I ever feeling it today. And my gym shirts aren't going to fit me much longer, I suppose I have to find some dry-fit maternity shirts, I do hope they exist.

And booo, I didn't take out anything for dinner.

I would LOVE to take the day off tomorrow to play with my new MAC but alas, work is absolutely ridiculous so there's not a chance in hell I can do that.

0 people had this to say: