Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No empty calories

I forgot how hard it is to eat well when you're at home! I had yesterday off and lunch consisted of a child sized bowl of ice cream, a homemade biscuit with pb&j, a chocolate and peanut butter granola bar and a glass of OJ. Totally random I realize, but also a whole lot of nothing good for me?

Anyways, for the next 70 days my focus (on top of exercise) is going to be trying to ensure 90% of what I eat is real calories, not fake empty ones.

3 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

I tend to be the same way when I'm at home. You'd think that being at home would make it easier - a whole kitchen at your disposal to come up with healthy things to eat, but somehow it usually doesn't end up that way.

Anonymous said...

I'm worse at home...don't know how people who work from home do it!

Jennifer

desajair said...

I'm the opposite, I eat awesome at home--only since Kailey though--I make us snacks and meals, so I just eat what I make for her.