Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

I'm not entirely sure what I will be doing with this space. I hope that I will find out what works for me, and hopefully you will bare with me while I do.

Apparently the medication wasn't the answer for me. As always, I was looking for the easy way out. The magic pill. The one where the weight just fell off me. Instead, it climbed onto me. And is stuck there.

I've been to see a therapist over the holidays. I felt I got a lot out of my sessions. I haven't gone back yet, because I was given quite a bit of 'homework' including some books, some mediation, some EFT tips and some journalling. I haven't wanted to go back to see her before I did what I was supposed to. So I'm working at that.

I'll be back with something to say. Be it interesting or not.

2 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

I would love to have that pill, but I don't think it exists. Hang in there!

Running with Scissors said...

Hi Christy! I've been missing you (and pix of your cute boys) on your other blog and just wanted to pop by and say G'day and trust everything is falling into place for you... xxx