Sunday, May 29, 2011

New House

I've been really missing blogging as of late. I don't know exactly what I want to blog about, so it'll just be random things on my mind until I figure it all out.

We just moved into a new house. I love it. Things that are on my mind at the moment:

- a bigger house requires way more cleaning
- successful move, only two boxes I can't find (box of Carson's clothes, box of my good pots. Of course I have the one of my old second-tier pots)
- I love how there are french doors in between the kid's playroom and our family room. This way if the kid's room is a disaster and I don't want to tidy it up because I know within ten minutes of them waking up it will be in the exact same position as it is right now I can just close the doors and it's like the mess doesn't even exist
- I remember wondering about the lights in my new house, and I would make it look cozy at night. Well, I love the way it looks at night :)
- there are big ass mosquitoes here in Stittsville

Night.

0 people had this to say: