Friday, March 28, 2014

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Actually, that's not how it happened - but the result is the same.  I've been injured. Womp, womp, I know everyone goes through an injury and it SUCKS to take time off from doing what you love, but that's what I have had to do.

It started about a month ago, my lower back started bothering me.

And rather then listening to my body and letting it recover, I kept pushing it until it finally gave up and yelled at me.

I've been going to a chiropractor, and will be starting physio soon.

I took this week off, hope to get back to SOMETHING next week.

So I'm here, but not here.

3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

oh Christy! That sucks so bad! But i know you won't let it stop you!

Kataroo said...

oh no :( that sucks. Glad your resting now and getting treated, ease back in....before you know it you will be back your bass ass self. In the meantime, Take advantage of the rest, and REST :) Let more then your back rest, and reap the benefits when your back :)

JavaChick said...

Yes it sucks, but definitely take it easy until you are recovered! Be kind to yourself. :)