Saturday, July 28, 2007

Eek!

So since Wednesday (our first full day back in O-town), I've been writing everything I eat down, been exercising, eating a ton of fruit and veggies, drinking water (not enough, but more than I had been. Water has never been a chore for me to drink until now it seems. I just forget. Even before I ever joined WW I drank more than you need, so that was always easy for me. Must get back to that way) and being an all around good little WW-er.

Last night I left Daddy and Carson at home and went out with some friends. This morning, I actually wrote down what I had eaten. At the time, it didn't seem so bad, but writing it down always makes you realize just how much your 'nibbling' accounted for!

2 hot wings
2 nachos
Rye and ginger
Iced tea

(this is over a 4 hour span). I guesstimated it was about 8 for the wings, 2 for the nachos (they didn't have hardly anything on them), 5 for the rye and ginger and 3 for the iced tea. So right there, that's 18 points! Yowsers.

But I wrote it down, and I'll move on.

I'm drinking a L of water, then going to have yummy cottage cheese and fresh pineapple for dessert!

I also have to go for a 3 hour jog, but seeing as I got home around 1:30 - in bed around 3 and up at 8, I think I will just relax for a little while longer. It doesn't look like it's going to be a scorcher today so maybe it won't be super bad to go around 11.

Edit: a 3 k jog, not 3 hour. Tee hee!

2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

You know, I'm the same way with water. Before the baby, I could down at LEAST 3L of water in a day - no problem. Now, it's a huge chore - I can't figure out why!

desajair said...

Huh--me too. Strangeness. 4-6L a water a day was a just something I did and never thought about. Now I have to force it.

And a 3 hour jog? Holy smokes!