Wednesday, July 11, 2007

oops!

I had been doing so well...

We went out for ice cream with Erin and Jan, I got half way through and THREW THE REST OUT.

ME.

THROWING OUT ICE CREAM.

I know it's unbelievable, but completely true.

The past two days though, a few slip ups with cream puffs and ice cream. So I'm writing this to make sure that starting tomorrow I pick up right where I left off two days ago. I've kept running, no eating after dinner, and raisin bran for breakfast. It's the inbetween part I had trouble with.

But no longer. I'm back - and watch out, it's not going to be pretty :)

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

You threw out ice cream?
WOWSA!

I don't think we can be friends anymore! ;)

Marathon Someday said...

Throwing out ice-cream is one of the most brave acts a woman can undertake.

I'm not worthy.:-)