Friday, July 20, 2007

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh

How many times can I say it? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

You know those times you THINK you look great? The days you get all dolled up, go to a fantastic wedding, have the time of your life and then look at the pictures and think - god I'm fat and ugly?

Well - I'm super close to tears right now after seeing pictures from the wedding early this month (probably one of the best nights of my life) and I'm so upset. God, I'm fat. I have that bloated look that I had when I was fat years ago. I swore I'd never be back there.

The whole "I just had a baby" thing is wearing thin. How long can I go on saying "just"? It has to stop now. I have to start getting my life (re: weight) back in check. I've been so tired lately. I'm constantly obsessing about my weight and every day I waste so much time being unhappy about it. This is no way to live. I have to snap out of it.

I have to get home first. I'm still on vacation and need to get home to my own house, my own kitchen, my own food. Before I get so out of it that I can't get back.

I'm tryign to post the pictures but blogger won't let me. I'll keep trying.


2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Christy, you look beautiful in those photos - that dress is sensational.;-)

Christy said...

Thanks - that dress wasn't the $350 one (it was $40 from Winners!) and I'm glad I got the cheap one, I'd way rather spend the $350 on new clothes when I finally lose some of this weight!!!