Sunday, July 15, 2007

Whooops!

I completely forgot to run yesterday. Being on vacation, days go by so quickly and I never really know what day of the week it is.

My mom and I went for a 5k walk, so at least I got in some exercise.

Eating hasn't been good at all, but I know the previous years on vacation here I've done much worse. Each day I try and say no at least three times. Baby steps I guess.

This morning I went for my 9k run and it was brutal. It's so windy (as I've always said about running here, beside the ocean) but I still think it's good for training. It was super hot (yay for nice weather, boo for running in the hot hot sun) but at least I did it.

Distance: 9K
Target pace: 6:34-7:34
Actual Pace: 6:29

So 9k in under an hour, definitely much slower then I used to run but I'm starting to pick up speed with my distances....so I'm getting there :)

0 people had this to say: