Sunday, August 12, 2007

Am I crazy?

For actually missing my 14K run this morning? All week it was in the back of my head that I was going to have to run 14k and this morning I've actually cried (yes, cried) twice because I can't run it today.

I don't think anyone understands just how sad I am that I'm unable to run. I've contempated going to the gym to do some other form of cardio, but everything uses my leg/knee so it wouldn't be possible.

At least I'm sticking to WW eating plan, so hopefully the scale will still go down this week.

2 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

{{{Hugs}}} I know it's gotta be hard, but hopefully taking a week off will allow you to KEEP running in the future.

desajair said...

Ah hun, I know its hard--keep the end goal in sight. A week is just a week and hopefully that is all it takes to get your knee better.

I really wish I knew what to say to cheer you up!

Oh wait--you've lost like OVER 10 lbs, you have a fabulous family, you're an honest to goodness wicked kick-ass person and you'll be back to running in no time because you're just that dedicated. 8)