Monday, October 29, 2007

Did you know...

That in only 3 short weeks so far, it's amazing what how my body has changed from bootcamp? I could barely do 10 boxer style situps and now I easily did 30 of them in a row without even pausing? I could have probably kept going but I had to move onto the next station.

I did the whole hill in lunges (lunges are probably my biggest challenge, always have been) without needing to stop? Good thing because on Wednesday we have to do the whole track in lunges (1/4 mile). I don't think I will be walking much on Thursday.

The scale is once again evil. But I've only used 16 flex points all week and stayed totally on points and plan the whole week so far. So it just doesn't like me, it doesn't really mean anything :) I know I've been so good to my body, doing everything that's important to my health, if the scale can't see that - then I don't want to be friends with it anyways.

I can't wait to get back into an exercise routine once I get back to work and figure out the whole working-mom routine first. I hope to be ready for the beginning of January.

3 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Maybe you aren't eating enough and need those flex pts? Have you tried eating them all for a week? I know some people only lose if they use them all.

Carolyn said...

I find I always lose more when I use all of my flex points. I know, sounds crazy right?

I wish I could do bootcamp too! It sounds like you are seeing some amazing results!

aandjblog said...

It sounds like you're doing great. Keep it up :)