Monday, October 8, 2007

Fitness Evaluation

First day went well - it wasn't anything crazy, a talk about what we are all doing this for, and then a fitness eval. I'm recording my results here so I can refer back to them at the end of camp.

1 mile run = 9.01 minutes
Push-ups (from my knees) = 32/minute
Sit-ups = 17/minute
Plank stance = 40 seconds

PATHETIC! I'm OK with my running results, but the rest? Crappola. Especially the sit-ups and plank stance. Oh well, I can only get better from here, right? I have to remember that I did have a C-section less then a year ago, so maybe that's why my sit-ups were horrible, but I don't even know if that excuses me. I hope to improve 100% in all areas. Except maybe the running.

However, when I went to get my free T-shirt, I asked for a large. The leader looked at me and said - here's a medium :) Will I ever stop thinking of myself being the fat girl?

1 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

I think those stats are pretty good, actually. By the end of bootcamp, I bet you'll need a small shirt :).