Monday, October 8, 2007

Success!

Thanksgiving dinner was scrumptious. My soup was a hit and it was DELISH. I was SO good. You all would be so proud! I had 3 pringles, a bowl of soup, one plate of turkey, dressing, potatoes, peas, asparagus, and a scoop of tomatoe/onion/bocconcini cheese and fresh basil dish. Then a small helping of a delicious fruit trifle that Amy sent me the recipe for (again, another hit, it was the first dessert completely finished!). I haven't tallied up the damage, but I left feeling not even full - there is a first time for everything.

I'm completely bloated from my lovely monthly visitor (actually, I was quite happy when it came because I was thinking that Carson was about to have a sibling much earlier then planned) so I don't think the scale will be smiling for me on Wednesday. Unlike other people who gain right before they get it and then lose it the day of, I am bloated for the duration. Lucky me.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! I'll have to get the recipe for the fruit trifle. Is it pretty low in points? It sound great!

Good for you for not overindulging!!

Julie said...

Hi Christy,
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!
I don't mind you peeking at all :)
Congrats on your weight loss.
I'm sure your 12 lbs will be gone before you know it!

Later,
Julie