Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's my choice

To make it a great day or an icky day.

So far - the scale is showing a gain of 1.6 even though I've stayed within my points and exercised, drank my water - been the perfect little WW girl. Then at bootcamp I got singled out twice (making the group do two sets of 20 push ups) for having improper stance. I pride myself in always having great form - making sure I'm doing all exercises correctly. Now it's raining. I feel cold, crappy and just yuck.

I choose a great day.

I have two more days until WI, and if I don't eat anything for the next two days maybe it will show a loss. Just kidding - I'll eat within my points. I'll make healthy choices, fill my tummy full of fibre, protein, fruits and veggies and lots and lots of water. I'll turn this frown upside down (god that brings me back to Grade 11 with Liz, Glenn and Greg) and make sure I make the most of the day.

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

What a great attitude! You are so right, we do choose what kind of day we are going to have and too often we let things like the scale ruin a perfectly good day!