Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I wish

That someone would kick me so hard in the stomach that the bulge would move from the front to the back. Honestly - I have no butt. It just goes straight down, no curve at all. But in the front? I have a beautiful bulge which does not seem to be going anywhere. I wish I could just relocate my assets.

4 people had this to say:

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

I am not sure where I found your page from, but I have only been reading a while.

I have a group of friends and we call this area our FUPA. Fat upper pubic area. Bleh...

marie said...

My ass is in the front as well. It's not going anywhere.

desajair said...

Uhhh, be careful what you wish for--I have the opposite problem--a butt that NEVER quits. In fact, sometimes I'm in danger of being run over by it when I stop moving.

Anne said...

I hear ya! I would love to relocate some assets as well!