Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just got this e-mail

From my bootcamp instructor, it's exactly what I needed!

Ladies, that was outstanding effort today by all. You pushed hard through all 3 circuits, lower body , cardio and upper body strength demands today. Well done to you all.
I love Wicked Wed Workouts, I can feel the pain… hehe.
Enjoy this evening with your little hob goblin friends but don’t give in to those temptations, you know what I’m talking about, those little treats that are small and sweet, they look tiny and harmless but they can wreak havoc with your healthy eating plans you have established. Listen to the little one angel dressed in white, not red, she is always right, be strong, stay focused only a couple of more days of hard work left and then you can reflect and ask was it worth it, there will only be one answer “You bet it was”.
I have heard some awesome results so far, keep up the hard work ladies, you will succeed.
Only 60 days til New Year, what are your resolutions?
Congrats again.
Cheers Rob

2 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Oh wow! What a great email, sounds like you have a great coach.

Tigerlilly said...

Jeesh.. I wish I got those kinda emails! Sounds like you have awesome support!

Keep it up.. and no more chocolate ;)