Thursday, November 29, 2007

155.4!

I'm down 2.8 lbs to a sweet number of 155.4! Yay I'm pretty proud of myself seeing as I didn't journal, felt completely comfortable and ate good foods and only when I was hungry. Go me. And that means I have lost 30 lbs. 3 bags of potatoes. I'm going grocery shopping today so I'm going to lift 3 bags at the same time and really feel how much I've lost. I know it's good. I know I've lost alot. But when I lift the amount that I've lost I think I will be amazed.

I know when I went for my first doc appt when I was pregnant I was 157 (about 9 weeks pregnant) so I'd say I am at my pre-preg weight now. I'm not going to stay here though. If I lost another 10 (I know, no matter what I weigh I always say I want to lose another 10 lbs) I would be happy (I think?) So long as all the clothes in my closet fit (not the bigger icky size 12s), then I'm happy.

Oh. And when I have my brown hair back.

:)

5 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Yeah Christy!! That's awesome!

aandjblog said...

That's great news! Congrats!

Good luck on the last 10 pounds.

eurydice said...

whoohoo

congrats on the loss!

desajair said...

Hey, congrats!

Unknown said...

OMG I'm so happy for you Christy! I check your blog all the time and especially every Wednesday to see your losses. Seeing you get closer and closer to 150 inspires me soo much! You rock! :0)