Friday, November 2, 2007

Bootcamp Results

Today was my last day. It's getting mighty cold in the morning, and when we are at camp it's not that bad cause we are working hard and the cool air is quite nice. But by the time I get home, I'm shivering and just want to spend hours in the hot hot shower. So while I'm sad to see it come to an end, I'm happy to not be that cold every day! The Lean and Fit program is inside so I'll be toasty warm.

We did the fitness evaluation again today, to compare our results to the first day of bootcamp.

Exercise / Oct 8th results / November 2nd results

1 mile run / 9.01 minutes / 7.45 minutes
Push-ups (from my knees) / 32 per minute / 44 per minute
Sit-ups / 17 per minute / 28 per minute
Plank stance / 40 seconds / 1 minute and 25 seconds

So, yay!

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Great results! That is amazing. You've come a long way in a short amount of time!

Randi said...

Wow bootcamp! Sure gives the results huh? Probably the discipline to do all the work and not wanting to ruin it with junk food also helps. Who knows - who cares! as long as it gives great results like that! Way to go!
ps- bootcamp doesn't deserve all the credit. that was YOU doing the hard work!