Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm weak!

I need to go wash my face, brush my teeth and get into bed so I won't snack! I went out for lunch with Lisa today (for Pho!) and we shared a small soup and a wrap & roll single dish. I'm estimating about 12 points, plus 2 for breakfast, and 4 for dinner (I had leftover spaghetti squash with grilled veggies) which leaves me with 4 points. I had a Cadbury thing and 3 clementines. I don't feel satisfied so if I follow the plan I listed (my first sentence), I'll be in the clear!

I remember when my WI day translated to a "Everything I eat today doesn't count" day for me. A"free" day if you will, and just ate whatever I wanted. So, for me to stay within my points on a WI day, small victory!

3 people had this to say:

Alea said...

Wow, look at you! You're obviously doing a great job and you rock!

Amy said...

Holy crap Christy! You at how TEENY TINY you are. You look so great in those pictures below... MILF-like if I must say! ;)

Any big plans for your last weekend of Mat. leave?

Anonymous said...

LOL @ MILF-like! :)

You look beautiful Christy! Your hips are TINY! Everything about you is TINY! Wowwww! :) Jeff is a lucky guy to have such a hot wife! :)