Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Muffin Tin - tops only?

The ladies of ESBM make a wicked muffin (saw it on TV the other night) that I would love to try. They use these awesome muffin tins that really only make the top of the muffin (because really, who's favourite part of the muffin is the muffin bottom?). Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere in Canada? I found them on amazon, but I'm not a big online orderer type of person.

Thanks!

4 people had this to say:

desajair said...

If Hendrix doesn't have them, I wouldn't know who would. I get all my baking supplies at Hendrix.

And congrats on the loss!

And I hate to say it--but my fav part of the muffin is the bottom. 8)

Carolyn said...

I haven't seen them here in Canada but they look great. Keep us posted on what you find out!

desajair said...

Ok, I just checked and yep Hendrix carries them. Paderno for sure, not sure what other brands they may have. Paderno's good though.

eurydice said...

I have one! But it was a gift. The bad part is you only make six giant muffin tops at a time.