Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First WI in a few weeks and...

I'm down 2.4 lbs.

Can I just tell you how much I love cooking these days? I've tried about 5 or 6 recipes from ESBM, lots from foodnetwork.com and allrecipes.com - I've just been trying different kinds of foods and more importantly, new ways to eat the same foods. And it's been great. I'm also cooking all of Carson's food, and him and I share lunches now, the food I make for him is awesome.

My 10's are too big now and the 8's are too small, so once again I'm in between sizes. I look sloppy and can't wait for my shopping trip this weekend.


7 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you...go christy, go christy, go-go-go christy!!!!

You are amazing.

I'm away for a couple of weeks, but when I come back, you'll be well into the low 150's - for sure!:-)

Anne said...

Nice loss!!! I really should get that cookbook..

Cory said...

That's a great loss. You're doing wonderfully!
Sorry to hear that you're between sizes though. I hate being between them myself.

Julie said...

I linked off to your blog from amy's, ive been lurking around and just wanted to say "looking good!"
- we used to chat sometimes on the ww 20's boards a long long time ago, before you got pregnant with carson, LOL... but you probably don't remember...

Kristen said...

WOW! That's awesome :). I'm in the exact same boat as you, I'm swimming in my 10s, but the 8s are still on the tight side. I really need to get with the program and lose a few more pounds :P.

Unknown said...

WOW! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! You are sooo pretty and you've lost so much over your entire body - even your face. Beautiful! :)

Christy said...

Thanks everyone! You guys are so awesome and motivating, it's how I've gotten this far!