Saturday, November 24, 2007

Recipes

I made chicken satay as an appetizer (served with a tomato/cucumber salad) and a thai shrimp stir-fry, and Jeff told me it was the best meal I had ever cooked (and since Carson was born, we eat at home 99% of the time, so I cook quite a bit). So, both recipes are yummy and super easy!

the hair isn't getting better, and my face looks redder, my eyes darker, my lips pale.... it's bad, very very bad. And it seems I have a muffin top no matter what pants I wear and there's nothing more I hate in this world. What the heck is going on? Maybe I'm just going mental, this hair incident is really playing a number on me. I shouldn't be blogging, I should be washing my hair with Head and Shoulders and putting lemon on it. Ciao.

1 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Hi... my name is Christine and I am fishing around sisterskinny blogs and I am currently 185,,, just joined weight watchers...is there a certain program that all the bloggers are folllowing?