Saturday, November 24, 2007

Picture of my horrible hair


Ick I still have a double chin!

4 people had this to say:

Julie said...

Aww Christy, I think you look BEAUTIFUL! I like the dark hair! I liked the lighter hair too, thought. lol you look like such a confident happy mom in the pic with Carson, I really hope when I have kids I can give off the vibe as well as you do. Have a great weekend! (and just because some people have told me they can't access my blog through clicking on my name here it is : http://sexybackjulz.blogspot.com/) if you're interested that is :-) )

Kristen said...

I don't mind the hair, maybe your could add some red highlights to break it up a bit if its too dark for you. I think it should tone down after a few days of washing *fingers crossed*

Anne said...

I think your hair looks good, but I know what it feels like when you don't like your hair, nothing else seems to work and it sucks. Hope the Head and Shoulders worked out for you!

marie said...

I like the dark!! I wish I could pull that off but I am TOO pale.

p.s. I still get a double chin in some pics. It's not you :)