Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WI isn't until tomorrow

But I peeked this morning and the scale still hasn't budged. Normally this would piss me off beyond belief, but I took a shower, got dressed, put on a pair of size 9 pants, a cute shirt, blow dried my hair, put on some lipgloss and I feel awesome. Who cares what the damn scale says - I feel gorgeus and you can't take that away from me.

I know I won't make my Christmas goal and it doesn't depress me! I'm going to keep journalling, keep counting, keep getting in exercise whenever I can (I'm actually going to be one of those nerds at work slipping on my runners at lunch time and going out for a walk, it took me a long time to decide to actually do this, I used to laugh at people who wore runners and their dress clothes!), keep eating healthy and keep being good to myself.

5 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

GOOD FOR YOU for not letting the number dictate how you feel! We could all learn a lesson!

PS The new clothes ROCK!

Cory said...

Great job! I think it's awesome that you aren't letting it get to you! We're all great anyway.

Randi said...

AWESOME! I'm not making goal either, but I'd like to be at say 70% instead of say 40% right? Keep pushing.

Julie said...

Woohoo Christy! Your positive spin this morning is making putting me in a happy mood too. I too am not going to make my christmas goal i think because i set it for 20 lbs in 10 weeks but i think im also ok with that. Well keep it up hun you're doing fab. and thanks for the info on the squash, lol. Maybe ill go buy one and try again this week...hehe!

Amy said...

Wanna make out hotstuff?