Thursday, December 6, 2007

What?

Hopped on the scale this morning and it showed 153.4? That's down another 2.0 lbs. I'll take it! Not sure if it's a fluke, cause I don't feel like I really deserved it (after a good loss last week too), but I'm not going to turn it away :)

I know I shouldn't be posting from work, but technically I don't start for another minute.

I just added this picture and I know my boobs look kind of funny, so please ignore. This was me, proud at 153 and off to work! Oh yeah, the house was a disaster, thank goodness our cleaning lady came today! Ick, and what is that crease in my pants on my right leg? Those are my wonderful pair of Ann Taylor pants I got in the States (and just read the tag, they are dryclean only boo). Must look at that crease, it looks bad.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Sweet!! Nice loss! Congrats and of course you deserve it!

Cory said...

Nice loss this week! That's great!