Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Cookbooks!

The Complete Canadian Living Cookbook: 350 Inspired Recipes

How to cook everything: Simple recipes for great food

Working Parents Cookbook: More then 200 Recipes, Eat Healthy, Live Well

I've heard great reviews about all 3 books and I'm really trying to make the healthiest meals that my husband, myself and Carson will all love. I don't want to ever resort to frozen or processed meals. I've already started doubling all my recipes and freezing them for another night. I don't want to start making a meal for us and something else for Carson. I want to get him used to eat real, normal food.

Anyways, these new cookbooks should be here any day and I am super excited. I'll let you know how I like them when I get them (I've flipped through them enough times and they look awesome)

3 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

My scale said about the same...or pretty close anyway. Time to get our butts in gear! I'm glad I have somenoe in the same boat. Everyone else seems to be posting small loses, 1 or 2 lbs. Not me! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Those sound like three great cookbooks for support. :D

Anne said...

I'm doind an official WI next week too :) can't face it right now. Looking forward to hearing about the cookbooks.