Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still going strong!

Just a quick post, I'm doing GREAT! I'm eating so well, good, wholesome, fresh, non-processed foods, lots of fruits, veggies, dairy, water, green tea, and my body feels fabulous. If I don't go out for dinner for Lisa's birthday (yes, we celebrated on Sat. but her actual birthday is today) then I'm going to the gym! Dinner is at a sushi place (which I'm not that into so it may be interesting, but I heard it's low points? Obviously not the deep fried stuff, I'm not that stupid!)

I'm so busy these days, at work and at home, but I thought I'd do a quick check in during my lunch (tuna wrap, carrot sticks, yogurt).

Have I told you recently how much I LOVE MY JOB???? I do. I love the work, I love the people, I love the confidence I have, I no longer cower to people who are older, in higher positions or just plain scary. I'm assertive, I know what I need to do and I know how to get it. I'm awesome at it. It's like the position was made for me. Anyways, off to a Project Management session from a lady from IBM, sounds super interesting (I know that sounded sarcastic, but it wasn't at all).

2 people had this to say:

green girl said...

way to go on eating unprocessed foods! it's so good for your body! And sushi IS low in points, just as long as you don't have tempura (like you said, deep fried is not the way to go) or teriyaki (the sauce plus the white rice can be a bit high in points).

Kristen said...

I'm so happy for you! Isn;t it a great feeling to be in ctrol of your life? That's awesome Christy - hope you enjoyed your lunch :).