Saturday, February 9, 2008

I knew it

My loss this week (if you can call it that) is 0.2.

But TOM came exactly when it should, so to be down at all I suppose is a good thing.

I just put Carson down for a nap, Jeff's napping (that's what you get for staying out till 2am!) so I'm taking advantage of the sleeping men and heading to the gym! I don't exactly feel like it, I'd much rather take two extra strength advil and go for a nap myself, but to be honest I'm not a big napper and normally feel worse after waking up from a nap, so I'd rather put this time to good use.

Oh and I ran into the Gap today and picked up a pair of 10A jeans that were on sale (from $70 to $14.99), didn't try them on and got them home... and they are a little loose (but the 8 would probably still be a bit tight). But for that price even if I wear them for another month or two, it's worth it.

Toodles.

0 people had this to say: