Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Giggle

I peeked at the scale this morning and it said 156. I WI at night so it's not like I lost 7 lbs this week, but when I looked at the scale in the morning of last week's weigh in, I was 160 or 161, I can't remember.

yay. if that isn't motivation to stay on this path, I don't know what is.

4 people had this to say:

Amuldoon said...

you're so hot and skinny!

desajair said...

Awesome job!

I needs me some of your weightloss mojo--I rejoined WW online over a week ago, and I've yet to manage an OP day. *sigh* Kick in the butt for me pretty please?

Making my way in PA said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats! Hard work, Hard work, Hard work.

Malinda said...

that is SO awesome!!!! YEAH!!

I can't imagine getting on the scale at night I much prefer the morning number.