Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Giggle

I peeked at the scale this morning and it said 156. I WI at night so it's not like I lost 7 lbs this week, but when I looked at the scale in the morning of last week's weigh in, I was 160 or 161, I can't remember.

yay. if that isn't motivation to stay on this path, I don't know what is.

4 people had this to say:

Amy said...

you're so hot and skinny!

desajair said...

Awesome job!

I needs me some of your weightloss mojo--I rejoined WW online over a week ago, and I've yet to manage an OP day. *sigh* Kick in the butt for me pretty please?

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats! Hard work, Hard work, Hard work.

Malinda said...

that is SO awesome!!!! YEAH!!

I can't imagine getting on the scale at night I much prefer the morning number.