Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A treat!

Last night, this sweet little boy came around selling chocolate bars to help raise money for his hockey team to go play in Moscow, Russia.

Knowing of course, this will be Carson in a few years from now, trying to raise money for whatever sport, club, interest that he's taken a fancy in, I said yes please - I'll take two!

One quickly disappeared (Jeff claims he doesn't care for sweets, but Carson sure as heck didn't eat it) and the other one is sitting, waiting for me for when I get back from WW. It will be journalled and counted, but it was amazing that last night I wasn't tempted at all (when in the past I would sit and think about the darn chocolate until I finally gave in, or went to sleep). It seems like whenever I make a plan for things, then waiting in the interim doesn't hurt. If it's if I was to completely cut sweets from my diet, I would sit and think and obsess over how I could get some into my mouth.

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

totally agree, I know I can't cut sweets out but I will plan to have them because when I don't its a freakin' disaster!

FatMom said...

Wow, look at you go! That's great news!