Thursday, March 13, 2008

More work for me.

I don't know if it's because I've been cutting processed foods out over the past year or so, or if my taste buds have beeh changing, or have I simply been spoiled by good taste - BUT teh baby carrots you buy in the bag now are simply plastic tasting to me.

I LOVE Farm Boy (I think it's only in eastern ontario?). Anyways, the produce is always so fresh, so tasty and cheaper than at the grocery store (granted, as soon as the Parkdale Market opens up I'll be shopping there for all my fruit and veggie needs). Last weekend I stocked up on fruits and veggies which included fresh garden grown carrots (with the big green leafy tops) and they were SO good. Like to die for good. I bought PC Organic baby carrots last night and am munching on them now and.... ick. They are better than the regular carrots (I find all organic things taste better then their non-organic counterparts) but a far cry from the real real real carrots.

I just googled Parkdale Market to post a link and saw that it opens April. Yay!

0 people had this to say: