Monday, March 10, 2008

So ugly!

My hair that is. My brown roots are about 2 inches long and the rest of my hair is still black. I have phone calls out to two hairdressers whom I've heard rave reviews about who work out of their own house. One lady is down the street from me, she has a salon in her basement and a kid's playroom attached (how brilliant?). Both of them are known to give rather funky hair cuts. The last couple ones I've had are much too conservative for me. I've always liked to do things a little drastic when it came to my hair, the colours and the cuts. But lately it never seems enough for me. So hopefully one of these ladies can see me soon and help me out.

I'm bloated today, TOM is a day late and I can almost see the top of my cheeks when I look straight. I'm puffy! And squishy.

Tonight (unless by some miracle I can go get my hair done) I'm off to the gym.

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

Oooh la la.. new hair is THE best. I'm loving my new 'do of late. Took a while to grow on me, but now its working!

Can't wait to see a pic!

Amy said...

ps- this is my guy

http://www.yourtruecolors.ca