Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here I am!

Completely snowed in, all laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc... done. Carson and Jeff are napping (Jeff spent almost 4 hours outside shovelling laneways) and I have nothing but time on my hands. So I'm sitting here thinking - about what I need to do in order to get my arse in gear and lose this last bit of weight. Which unfortunately is now more weight then before Christmas. But, I had a good start on my weight loss before that so it's not THAT horrible.

Thinking back to how I lost it all in the first place, I realized that I went to meetings. I didn't really partake in the meetings, I never wanted any attention when I reached milestones, I just wanted to sit and listen. Listen to my leader talk, it just made sense about what I had to do to lose the weight. Then a new leader came and I left. It turned into an older crowd and their worries, concerns and things they had to deal with were completely different then mine. There's a meeting in the grocery store right near my house, and I live in the total suburbs in cookie cutter houses where everyone is a young couple, married, a kid (or two) or if not, a dog (or two) so if there are people at this meeting, I figure we'll be focussing on the same trials and tribulations. So maybe it will work. I'm going to try at least.....Meetings are on Tuesday night, so I'll post my scary weight then (and it will be at night time, I only ever WI in the morning... yikes)

This weekend has been awesome - we've been eating super well (and super good). Last night Jeff made steak with stuffed eggplant for Lisa and I. I made a yummy salad and Lisa brought angel food cake and strawberries that we ate with yogurt. Yummers. Today I made soup, planned my meals for the week, got the house in tip top shape and am ready for the week ahead.

0 people had this to say: