Friday, April 11, 2008

Green is not my colour

Of all my good and bad traits - jealousy is my absolute, hands down, without a doubt, worst one.

On the positive side: the car is packed with everything to make margaritas, the rum for mojitos, and I offered to be the one to pack the healthy snacks (fruits, veggies...). Julie did the grocery shopping and she's the cook all weekend (she offered, who am I to say no?) so the rest of us are bringing snacks. I've heard of that apple/caramel/skor dish, rice krispie squares, homemade guacomole (I can't eat any other kind) salsa, chips, and the list goes on.... I hope by having a wide assortment of fruits and veggies that I can steer clear of most of that stuff. I don't expect the weekend will be completely OP, but I am doing whatever damage control I can.

I always say how wonderful I feel after my 2 hour coffee night with the girls? Can you imagine how I'll feel after 2 days with them? I can't wait. I cried when I left Carson this morning though, that's going to be tough.

My running shoes and running clothes are packed too!

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Whatcha jealous about?

Oh, I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful wonderful time!

Malinda said...

have a fantastic girls weekend!!! that just sounds like so much fun.. makes me wish my friends weren't so spread out all over the place.

Christy said...

Thank you ladies! I'm really looking forward to it.

All the girls going have been my friends since highschool (except lisa, who I met at work) and we are really lucky we all stayed so close (physically and mentally!)