Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I think I may have found

My new favourite restaurant:

The Table

Sonya - I wish you were in Ottawa so we could meet here for lunch!

4 people had this to say:

green girl said...

oh I looove this restaurant!! the food is delicious and healthy. I have not found another vegetarian/vegan restaurant like this in Ottawa!

Marathon Someday said...

Okay - it's 8:30 in the morning, and I'm DROOLING over the menu. Is that wrong?

I would SO go with you!!!!!

Marathon Someday said...

There's another Ottawa veggie restaurant that I've heard of - Green Door, I think it's called? Is that organic? Any good?

Christy said...

I've heard of the Green Door, but never gone (the only time I can go to a vegetarian restaurant is sans hubby, he needs meat!)

Oh, and I'll send you an e-mail, they aren't Stride Rite, they are walking something or other, I'll check tonight (I looked last night, thought I had committed it to memory, but I guess not!)