Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Know why else I'm happy?

I've recruited my old roommate to go to Sephora and pick up a few things I've been dreaming about. She'll be coming to Ottawa (she lives in TO) in the middle of the month.

We can't get Bare Escentuals here in Ottawa, so I've asked her to pick me up:

Mineral Veil
Well Rested
Kabuki brush

I'm tempted to order more, but I'm trying to keep my cosmetic obsession under control, so I can only get something new once I finish something. The mineral veil should replace my correcting primer from Smashbox, the well-rested replaces my eye brightener that is almost done, and the brush is... well a new brush.

2 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

I love new make up!

I'm also loving your positive attitude lately. It's really made me reflect on my own outlook and lately I have been pretty negative. Life is all a matter of perspective isn't it?

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

FatMom said...

I've been using the same make up since Oct/Nov, and while it looked SO great at first, I've noticed the last couple of months, it just doesn't look so great. Too heavy looking... and I think it dries my skin out, too! Has this happened to you?