Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WI tonight

I'm not at work today (why?) so I'm sitting down to a cup of tea while my kiddo naps.

I'm feeling quite proud of the way I've been lately. I've been in a great mood, I'm eating well and not fighting any insane cravings, and I think I can chalk it all up to my diet (not diet as in I'm dieting, but diet as in the food I'm eating). I think I'm finally balancing the correct amounts of proteins, carbs, fats and veggies and fruits. I'm not craving sugar (sweets are my downfall) because I feel content and satisfied after I eat. I've had some higher "points" meal but it's still good points, and I don't overeat, and I don't feel guilty afterwards. Eating well trickles into the rest of my well being. I'm not obsessing, I'm not stressing, I'm not worried, I'm not freaking out. I'm in such a happy place.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it didn't show a loss (actually showed a gain) but I won't let it get to me, I know I'm doing the right things and some day it will pay off.

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

I think its paying off right now!!! (not someday) you are taking care of you and making sure you are at your best and that makes you the best wife, mom, daughter, auntie you can be.

I admire you for being able to do that. :-)

Anne said...

Yeah for being in a happy place :) You might not be seeing a loss right now, but it's just a matter of time before you do.