Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shopping trip....

I'm not sure if I posted about this yet, but I've been out shopping for spring/summer clothes and there is CRAP in the stores. I've asked a few of my shopping savvy friends and siblings and they all agree that the clothes out there these days are not appealing.

So, I'm taking a vacation day and driving to the States to do a little shoppy shoppy. I know some of you Ottawa gals (Anne, Amy) often take trips to the States. I don't want to go as far as Syracuse, but I think Watertown as a Target, Kohl's and TJ Maxx (must verify this). Where do you ladies go in the States? I'd like to find the closest destination as it is just a day trip.

Still feeling awesome - the scale doesn't look so hot BUT I put on a pair of pants that I wasn't sure were going to fit and they are super loose on me. AND (sorry, this is definitely TMI) I always check myself out sans clothes in the morning. I actually do my face and hair before I get dressed. And there are mirrors all over my room so I can't help but look. And I rarely think I look good without clothes on, but my stomach these days is looking flatter. And the gross hangover that appeared when Carson was born is not as dramatic as it normally is. My stomach/abs are feeling super tight this morning, it feels like the core class is paying off. I can't wait for the class again tonight!

4 people had this to say:

desajair said...

I'm so sad to have had to miss this week of Core classes! Darn flu!

Work out a little for me eh?

Amy said...

Heya.. I always just got to all the way to Syracuse, or all the way to Buffalo actually. Apparently the town across from Montreal (Plattsburg, I think?) has good shopping.

Hmm.. Now I'm thinking I would like to do the same. I'm with you on the clothes thing. They're SUCKING lately.

Carolyn said...

I always check out my bod sans clothing! hah Can't help it! Glad you are feeling like the hot tamallie (sp?) that you are! You are kicking some butt and I love it!

Teresa said...

I live in Montreal QC and go to Massena, NY, just the otherside of Cornwall. Their Mall has TJ Max, Bon Ton, JC Penny's etc. Its a good day trip.